September 28, 2021 | 2 Min Read
Customer relationship management (CRM) software that includes email marketing enables businesses to communicate with leads and customers individually or in bulk without leaving the tool. A CRM with email marketing includes tools for creating email templates, deploying them, and tracking the effectiveness of email campaigns.
Email marketing is an essential component of any digital marketing stack and one of the cost-effective and impactful ways to spread your message. Creating a mailing list is only one part of the process. These tools provide you with a plethora of additional ways to engage with your customers at various stages of the campaign.
We evaluated dozens of CRMs with email marketing capabilities and selected our top six.
- If you’re a large business looking to integrate your business communications with other productivity applications, then opt for Zoho CRM.
- If you’re a small business looking for drag-and-drop email customization, Freshsales is the way to go.
- If you’re an email-heavy organization looking for a free CRM solution, then opt for Hubspot CRM.
- If you have a small team that requires basic email marketing features like eSignature and document management,
- Salesforce Essentials is the way to go.
- If your sales team wants automated contact insights and other data enrichment features integrated into the CRM, then Nimble CRM is the best choice.
- If you want payment processing features that are linked to emails, then Keap is the best option.
Whether you need a simple email marketing solution or one with full automation and advanced capabilities, there are plenty of options available, and one of the contenders we’ve reviewed here should be a good fit. There are vendors who are focusing on expanding their internal features, while others are working to build large partner and integration ecosystems. What is the one constant? Email marketing is the foundation and starting point, making it an excellent place to begin and enrich your digital marketing journey.